Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thankful


Mason's eye procedure went well today. The dr. will monitor him within the next couple of days for infection and he will also receive some eye drops. He tolerated being on Cpap during the procedure so that the dr. could actually get to his eyes but afterwards went back on Sipap. So that was all good and tonight they weaned his rate down to 15. He seems to take it all in stride. The neurosurgeon did come up and evaluate him tonight so I guess we will see what they want to do. I am hoping and praying they go ahead and do something before Mason becomes symptomatic. Mason tends to mask all symptoms when he is sick until it is almost too late and I just don't want that to happen again. Dr. Zeller also came by and said that they could go up on his feeds to 3.3 again so that is all good. He keeps on growing and weighed in at 3 lbs. 7 oz. this morning. We sure do love both of our sweet boys so much. It is so sweet when we are saying our bedtime prayers, Corbin will say I love Daddy, I love Mason, I love Mommy, I love Corbin. We are very blessed.

4 comments:

  1. So wonderful to hear that his eye procedure went well. You have two beautiful little boys and agreed with the title of this post, a lot to be thankful for even through all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren,
    You don't know me but I attend Westover and have been praying daily for you and your sweet little family. I heard you had this blog and what a witness to God's faithfulness to read such good news this morning. You will continue to be in my prayers. Remember HIS mercies are new every morning. GREAT is HIS faithfulness. God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is awesome! Still continuing to pray for Mason! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God, will continue to pray for you guys!

    ReplyDelete