Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Corbin

It has been awhile since I have updated what our first sweet boy was up to. At some point I am going to put up pictures of his 2 year old "little red car" party. That took place the day before all of this started happening with Mason.


Helping Mommy pay bills.

Everyone says once you have a baby your first child all of a sudden grows up. Well, I would say that is true. That week that everything happened with Mason and that I was in the hospital it was like Corbin matured a lot. And has kept growing and growing. He is such a sweet boy but has also begun pushing our limits as well. He has started becoming clingy when I leave him (which has NEVER been like him) but I know he can sense that our lives are upside down right now. A major milestone: Corbin is now eating bread. Pretty consistantly. I know that sounds silly but it is the little things in life, right? His vocabulary and use of words are pretty unbelievable. The other night he asked Josh "cut up chicken please, Daddy". My mom came over this morning to bring him breakfast and asked where Mason was and he said "at the hospital". He LOVES to sing and music and knows a wide variety of songs (including the majority of the words). Some examples are, Jesus loves me, twinkle little star, the farmer and the dell, baby bumblebee, you are my sunshine, old macdonald, and this little light of mine. He also loves anything transportation and will often ask to "ride Gigi's tractor, feed the neigh neighs (horses) carrots and apples, go to the farm." He loves playing with our iphone and ipad and is starting to recognize letters from playing with the starfall app. He is a very brave boy and with just a few times in the swimming pool he is working on jumping into Josh's arms. We are blessed with this sweet boy. Before he goes to bed he likes to watch dressage  or "choo choo" videos on you tube and he will say, "Moon out Mommy, night night time." Just recently he has begun using sentences such as "I did it Mommy" "This is my Juri." We are so proud of him and thankful to be his parents. I know he doesn't understand what all is going on right now but we try to explain it to him the best way we can. It is hard to know how to balance everything right now but we are doing the best we can and pray that God will be with each of our babies.

1 comment:

  1. Corbin is such a precious little boy, Lauren. You are definitely blessed.

    ReplyDelete