Friday, June 1, 2012

Almost 10 days old

Well, today we found out after an EEG that there wasn't seizure activity! Praise God! Mason started acting a little aggravated after all the procedures and I got to help "calm him down" by holding his feet in with one hand and then placing my other hand on his head. We are consulting with a neurologist to just give some more information. Feeding were started up again this morning (the had been dc'd last night due to seizure like activity and they were getting a lot of green slime material out of his stomach). His brain scan also showed that the bleeding was about the same but there looked to be slightly more fluid in the left hemisphere probably due to some of the bleeding resolving itself. The Dr. said during rounds that Mason doesn't present with a child that has these severe bleeds. That normally children with those kinds of bleeds  show visibility on his skull through the soft spot and act poorly but Mason isn't showing any of those signs. I know that God has all of this and Mason in His hands and I am so thankful for all of your prayers.   God is carrying us every step of the way.


I'm back under my spotlight today!



We saw this rainbow while we were at dinner. It was Corbin and Mason's brother rainbow (atleast that is what Corbin said).

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, praise God! Mason is doing great. I love following his story. I'll keep praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that God is reminding you of His promises in such a beautiful way. It is Corbin and Mason's rainbow....and yours, too. Keep those promises close to your heart. Mason is in the best hands! And thank you God for your work in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a wonderful story to tell. I look every day. Mason gives us reason to believe in our great God and his great love. I continue to keep all of you close in my heart and prayers.

    ReplyDelete