Friday, June 22, 2012

1 month old

Well, we made it to 1 month! What a blessing and a milestone. Little Mason had another good day and had some good blood gases so they continue to be able to go down on his pressures. The are going to pull his PICC line and pretty much no other changes. They did decrease his hydrocortisone shot because his blood pressure was beginning to run a little high and they wanted to lower it a little bit. They will have to wean him off of it over time anyway. They said he was being a wild man today so he did have to have a couple of doses of versed to calm him down. I think that is just normal for him unless he is on a lot of sedation because he moved ALL THE TIME when I was pregnant. We are very blessed by this special little guy and continue to be thankful for each and every day we spend together. Thank you guys so much for all of your prayers. I know we would not be where we are today if it wasn't for all of the prayers that have been prayed over our little boy and know that we are and will be forever grateful because of this.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 


John 14:13-14 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in my name, I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment