Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A new beginning

Today marks a new day. We are praying and hoping that this will be it. The surgery that gets us home. I am hoping the last surgery ever but we have been told that probably won't be the case. It has been a long road for sure and we are ready for our boy to be home. As he went back for surgery this morning, Josh and I went up on the top floor (where we have gone so often with Corbin to play) to watch the sunrise. A new day, a new beginning. This is our prayer.



The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes
Bless The Lord o my soul.
Worship your holy name.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Matthews Family, I want you to know that you have been in prayers for months now. My husband, Drew Schlosser and I have been so overwhelmed by your grace and faithfulness. As a mother of two small boys, I can't even imagine how you muster the strength to be so amazing. We will continue to pray for Mason and the rest of your family. We truly wish for a full recovery and that your baby boy will be home with you soon! All of our love and prayers, Angelique and Drew Schlosser

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all in my prayers this morning and throughout this day. May you sense the overwhelming Presence of Christ providing comfort, peace, and assurance that Mason is in His hands. Blessings on you all.

    Joan Rampey (Emily's mom)

    ReplyDelete