Wednesday, May 30, 2012

One week old

Sweet boy you are 1 week old which is a blessing on itself. You have gained to 1 lb. 8 oz. and are doing pretty good. They keep constantly tweaking your vent and have been working on your sodium level ( right now they are too low but before that they were too high). Mommy has been very sick and finally went back to the dr yesterday afternoon. They thought it was a UTI but the meds they gave me weren't working and I was in real bad shape. The results of the placenta came back positive for infection so that is probably what caused all of this. My dr. thinks that my uterus is infected now and gave me some different antibiotic and if I am not better by this afternoon then I will have to return to the hospital to get medicine through an IV. I am already feeling much better after 1 dose and your Daddy has given me orders to rest today. Altleast now we have an answer as to why you came so early. We sure love you little Mason. Keep on fighting.

1 comment: