Sunday, March 3, 2013

Quick update


I am going to post 2 videos. I struggled to decide which one to put up so I decided I would do both. Mason woke up in a fantastic mood the other day and was laughing and "talking" a little. They are both pretty short so take your pick. We have been doing pretty good this week. Mason went to Kids Eat which was perfect timing because we have really been struggling with feeding. He had completely stopped wanting to take the bottle any and she discovered that his suck had gotten so strong that he was taking it too quickly and couldn't handle it. She said he was pretty smart to not take it since he couldn't handle it. So now we are thickening his milk with rice cereal and using a different nipple and that seems to be doing ok. We are beginning to have A LOT of therapies begin which we are excited about and Mason is doing well. I will try to more update more soon! We try to cherish every moment with both of our sweet boys.

Mason is also trying to pull of his oxygen on here as well which his PT thinks has helped him discover his hands...hmmmm.

Below are some more pictures taken by Gail Jones Photography that I thought I would share.


LOVE these 2 boys so much!


1 comment:

  1. super cute videos and i love the photos.. mason looks very much like corbin in that last photo.

    ReplyDelete