Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Feeding team

I am requesting prayers tonight as we prepare for a big day tomorrow. We are headed to Chapel hill to meet with their feeding team to hopefully move forward in helping Mason take by mouth. We have been doing trials of baby food and he often will gag and throw up during feeds. We are praying they can help us move in the right direction to strengthen his oral muscles. He finally began with OT last week and that went well and she was encouraged with his skills. His gag reflex is just very sensitive! But it doesn't seem to bother him. He just keeps on going and smiling!

I love that this boy is so happy! He cracks me up! He is also so chatty now! And check out this brother love. I know the picture quality isn't great but I love their sweet faces!



Thanks for your prayers! I will update tomorrow once we know something!



No comments:

Post a Comment