Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Growing Pains


Our big boy

So for those of you that don't know I guess it has been a rough winter for us. My job has been crazy busy, we have been sick off and on since Christmas time and Corbin finally got some relief this past week when I took him to the dr. (again) and he got medicine for a right ear infection. Josh also got a new job which we were hoping that was going to give us more time together as a family. Well, the first few weeks were good but then they got crazy busy and he has been working from 6 am to 9 pm some nights. It has definitely been a transition, and Corbin has been getting up earlier and earlier and now he wakes up at 5:30 most mornings. I wish he would sleep later and it has been frustrating but I know that it will pass eventually. It hasn't helped that he has been so sick too. Oh well, it has been a hard couple of months and I am so ready for easier times.


Corbin has become a lot more vocal and I have really worked on him using his words. The other day I had asked him to bring me his shoes and he walked in with them in his hands, handed them to me, and said "Here you go". He loves candy and will ask for it quite often and will do anything for it (like eat or try things he normally would never try like BREAD). He tries very hard to use the potty and he will just sit on it and push so hard but nothing has come out but he is so sweet to try. He is growing up so much and we have had our rough times because he can be stubborn and hard headed but he is still such a sweet boy. He loves his mommy and daddy so much and when we our together he will look at me and say mommy and then look at Josh and say Daddy. He absolutely loves George and loves on him all the time and takes care of him. Before we leave he will go up and say, "Bye bye Georgie" and the other morning he had a light up bracelet his Daddy had given him from the night before and he went and put it in front of George. I said, "Buddy, don't you want to take it with you" and he just pointed in front of George where it was and said "Georgie". He has such a sweet spirit even though he is always on the go. He also loves reading books, especially the Bible. He will often bring me his children's bible and we will read through it and he loves to point out the neigh neighs (horsies) and ba ba (chickens).
Giving Georgie a hug.

Good boy Georgie.

Giving George a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment