Tuesday, May 17, 2011

First Birthday Party




This past Sunday we were fortunate enough to have a party with our family and friends for Corbin. We were so blessed that the weather cooperated and we were able to enjoy the sunshine (for the most part). It is hard to believe that our little boy is already 1 year old...it is true what they say, "The days are long but the years are short." We have truly enjoyed every second we have gotten to spend with our little boy and we look forward to each day ahead as we watch him grow and learn new things. He is truly a blessed and loved little boy! Thanks to everyone who was able to come and share this special day! Here are some pictures below:

Josh and I made this sign to celebrate the day.
Cake made by Helen (H of cakes)!
He is thinking...what is this thing on my head!
Ha...I got it off!
In true Corbin style he did not eat any cake. He is having a hard time right now with food in general so we weren't surprised at all when he didn't go for any cake. I actually had to smear some icing on his face to get the picture below. I know, one day I will look back on this and think-he didn't want cake?
Maybe if I push it over here no one will notice.

Yay for my birthday party!

Our only family picture from the day...we were all tired at this point and it was time for Corbin to head to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so cute! Great job mommy and daddy! Happy 1st Birthday Corbin!

    ReplyDelete