Saturday, March 19, 2011

First Christmas: Better late then never


So I know it is a little outdated but I need to catch up so I am going to blog about Corbin's first Christmas. It was quite busy! We started out at Mamaw's house on Christmas Eve. He enjoyed the remote control car that Mamaw gave him and actually shook with excitement while watching his Daddy drive it. He also enjoyed hanging out with family.

On Christmas Day, we started out by seeing what Santa brought us. Corbin got a learn and grove musical table and several other things in his stocking. Then we opened up presents from Mommy and Daddy. Then Nana, Poppy, and Uncle Nick came over to exchange presents before Corbin took a nice long nap. He was pretty tired from playing with all of his new toys. Check out all of his Christmas loot!

I love my new toys!

After his nap we headed out the farm for Christmas with Jenny, Ray, and Grandma C. At this point the snow was coming down quite hard. It was a beautiful first white Christmas for everyone! What a beautiful picture of God's creation on His Son's birthday! Some pictures from the farm:

Corbin and Jenny
Corbin and Grandma C are both excited about opening presents!
I can open this present!

Finally, we went to my Nana's house and exchanged gifts with them. By this time the roads were getting pretty rough so we weren't able to stay long but it was good to see everyone. It was quite a long day for Corbin but he was a trooper!

I'm not sure about my duckie hat!
Corbin and Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment