Monday, January 31, 2011

A Day at the Park

Checking out the swing.
I laughed and laughed while Mommy was pushing me.
What is this thing that we are on?
Yay for the slide! Let's do it again!

So yesterday was a beautiful day and since Corbin was boycotting naps we decided to go to the park and enjoy the warm weather. Corbin had such a blast just looking at everything and especially enjoyed the swings and slide. He wanted to chew on the swing at first but once I started pushing him he laughed and laughed. He sure does love life and takes every new experience in stride. He also enjoyed going down the slide and tried to jump off! Luckily I was there to catch him. Near the end he did get tired and rode on Daddy's shoulders. The boy sure does love his Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.

    Emily
    epatterson@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete