Friday, December 10, 2010

Seeing Santa

I am SO excited to meet Santa!

Mommy and I while we wait in line.

I had to check him out first.


Smiling for the camera...I wasn't too scared!

Everything is funny to me.


Sticking my tongue out as usual...Santa said my Daddy stuck his tongue out all the time at this age too.


I think Santa thought I was pretty cool.
We took Corbin to see Santa this week. He wasn't scared at all but I am sure that we might have a different story next year. Santa said he was going to take him back to the North Pole and keep him for awhile. I told him that I didn't think that would be such a good idea. He told Corbin he needed a johnny jump up because he liked to bounce on his knee. When I went to get him off of Santa's lap he said that I was going to cause big tears to go down his cheeks. I think he liked him...maybe he will bring Corbin some nice presents this year.







No comments:

Post a Comment