Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy 1/2!

Check out what I can do...sit all by myself!

Mommy made me cupcakes to celebrate 6 months together and Ms. Stacey made me this cool outfit!


I was ready to eat the cake...oh well, I will have to wait until I am 1 year for that.


It is hard to believe that Corbin is 6 months already! He weighs 17.2 lbs (45%) and is 26 3/8 inches tall (45%) . He is quite the social butterfly always smiling and laughing at everyone. He has started to babble quite a lot and has said da da together (even though he doesn't know what it means yet). We are so blessed by his sweet, loving and laid back personality. Josh and I swear we will get paid back with the next child! He is starting to push and move a little when he is on his stomach but no crawling yet. All in good time I am sure. We started back to trying solid foods again. We had tried them around 4 months and he just did not seem interested in them so we decided to wait a little bit and he is doing better now. He is much more fascinated by drinks though and will try to grab them out of your hand if you are holding one and him.


Why are you making me eat these carrots? It's a rough job but somebody's got to do it.








No comments:

Post a Comment