Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Almost 4 Months!







This little boy keeps growing and growing. Josh took him to the pediatrician the other day because we were concerned about a rash on his tummy and we found out that he weighed 14.4 lbs! He has become quite the charmer always smiling at everyone! He is such a happy boy and laughs a lot-especially if you tickle his belly or ribs. He is starting to "talk" more and more and is cooing and sometimes it really seems like he is carrying on a conversation. He is really doing well pushing up on his arms and holding his head, is putting good weight down on his legs, and is trying to sit up. He seems to try really hard--lately his mommy has been trying to teach him to play games with his mouth (or "blow raspberries"). He will just watch me do it and then he will try...it is too funny! Since the last post I have had to go back to work and leave my boy...he seems to be doing great and is always happy to see me! We are having a blast watching him grow!

1 comment:

  1. When I see his smile- I can't help but find myself smiling too! It is such a sweet, happy smile!
    ~Hayley

    ReplyDelete